Oswaal ISC Class 12 Chemistry Question Bank Chapterwise & Topicwise Solved Papers (Reduced Syllabus) (For 2021 Exam) by Panel Of Experts
It is rightly said that “Change is the only constant.” In the past few months, the world has changed drastically and adapting to these changes is vital for our progress. These are unprecedented times which have called for unprecedented measures. School is being conducted online and classrooms have shifted to computer screens.
To ensure that real learning doesn’t stop even in this age of virtual classrooms; Oswaal Books has updated all its products for 2021 examinations. We have upgraded our books to supplement students’ need for extensive practice and in-depth understanding of their subjects. Our Question Banks have been redesigned keeping in mind the new & reduced syllabus and new challenges that the students are facing today.
All chapters in Oswaal Question Banks are arranged 'TOPICWISE' where each topic is explained in detail and covers all typologies of Questions specified by CISCE for ISC examinations. These books also include well-labelled and high-quality figures/diagrams for faster learning. Another unique character of this book is that it ensures in-depth study and not merely superficial learning of ISC topics. The remarkable feature is the inclusion of Answering Tips and Examiner's Comments at the end of every question, which will empower the students to comprehend their mistakes and rectify them.
We at Oswaal Books never try to teach our readers. We on the other hand, provide them the conditions in which they can learn and train their mind to think! After all Education is what remains after one has forgotten what one learned in school.
Key Features :
Some of the key benefits of studying from Oswaal Solved Papers are:
* Strictly based on the Reduced CISCE Curriculum issued for Academic Year 2020-2021
* Previous Years' Board Questions for in depth study
* Handwritten Topper’s Answers
* Answering Tips and Examiner’s Comments
* Answers strictly as per the ISC Marking Scheme
* All Typologies of Questions included for exam-oriented study
* Revision Notes for comprehensive study
* Mind Maps in each chapter for making learning simple.
* Suggested videos at the end of each chapter for a Digital Learning Experience.
Audience of the Book :
This book Useful for Class 12 Chemistry Students.
Table of Content:
1. Solid State
3. Electro Chemistry
4. Chemical Kinetics
5. Surface Chemistry
6. General Principles and Processes of Isolation of Elements
7. p-Block Elements
8. d-And f-Block Elements
9. Coordination Compounds
10. Haloalkanes and Haloarenes
11. Alcohols, Phenols and Ethers
12. Aldehydes, Ketones and Carboxylic Acids
13. Organic Compounds Containing Nitrogen
16. Chemistry in Everyday Life