It is very rightly said that if we teach today as we taught yesterday, then we rob our children of tomorrow. With this vision, CISCE has yet again updated and released its curriculum for the upcoming Academic Year. With all the refreshing changes and updates, the way ahead looks exciting for students and teachers alike!
We at Oswaal Books, are also extremely upbeat about the recent changes. We have made every possible effort to incorporate all these changes in our books for the coming Academic Year. Questions incorporated in this book follow the latest syllabus, pattern and marking guidelines of the Council to guide the candidates to answer with precision. This will help students to get familiar with the examination techniques. These Question banks are available for all important subjects like Maths, English, Hindi, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, History & Civics, Geography, Commercial Studies, Commercial Applications, Economic applications & Computer Applications & Economics.
1. Strictly based on the latest CISCE Curriculum issued for Academic Year 2020-2021
2. Previous Years' Board Questions for in depth study
3. Handwritten Toppers' Answers
4. Answering Tips and Examiner’s Comments
5. Answers strictly as per the ICSE Marking Scheme
6. All Typology of Questions included for exam-oriented study
7. Revision Notes for comprehensive study
8. ‘Mind Maps’ in each chapter for making learning simple.
1. Interpretation of Topographical Maps
2. Location, Extent and Physical Features
4. Soil Resources
5. Natural Vegetation
6. Water Resources
7. Mineral and Energy Resources
9. Manufacturing Industries
11. Waste Management