Oswaal ICSE Question Bank Chapterwise & Topicwise Solved Papers For Class - X Commercial Applications (March 2021 Exam) by Panel Of Experts
India is one of the youngest economies in the world today. Hence, it becomes imperative for our education system to churn out more of learners than ever before. It is the learners’ mindset which will set us apart from the rest of the world. Hence, by the way of Education, we must sow the right seeds today to reap the benefits in the years to come
With this vision, CISCE has yet again updated and released its curriculum for the upcoming Academic Year. With all the refreshing changes and updates, the way ahead looks exciting for students and teachers alike! We at Oswaal Books, are also extremely upbeat about the recent changes. We have made every possible effort to incorporate all these changes in our books for the coming Academic Year. Questions incorporated in this book follow the latest syllabus, pattern and marking guidelines of the Council to guide the candidates to answer with precision. This will help students to get familiar with the examination techniques.
All chapters in Oswaal Question Banks are arranged 'TOPICWISE' where each topic is explained in detail and covers all typologies of Questions specified by CISCE for ICSE examinations. These books also include well-labelled and high-quality figures/diagrams for faster learning. Another unique character of this book is that it ensures in-depth study and not merely superficial learning of ICSE topics. The remarkable feature is the inclusion of Answering Tips and Examiner's Comments at the end of every question, which will empower the students to comprehend their mistakes and rectify them.
Audience of the Book :
This book Useful for Class X Students.
1. Strictly based on the latest CISCE Curriculum issued for Academic Year 2020-2021
2. Previous Years' Board Questions for in depth study
3. Handwritten Toppers' Answers
4. Answering Tips and Examiner’s Comments
5. Answers strictly as per the ICSE Marking Scheme
6. All Typology of Questions included for exam-oriented study
7. Revision Notes for comprehensive study
8. ‘Mind Maps’ in each chapter for making learning simple.
Table of Content:
1. Market and Marketing
2. Understanding Finance
3. Understanding Human Resources
4. Development of Public Relations