Oswaal Gujarat GSEB NCERT Solutions (Textbook + Exemplar) For Class - XII Chemistry (For March 2020 Exam) by Panel Of Experts
“The Objective of Education is to prepare the young to Educate themselves throughout their Lives” This philosophy has always been followed by Gujarat Secondary Education Board (GSEB), whether through their education system framework or regular enhancement in curriculum. GSEB ensures better access, equality and quality in elementary education for school students. In order to achieve aforesaid objectives, Gujarat State Board of School Textbooks (GSSTB) has proposed a new syllabus for school textbooks, which will be aligned with NCERT.
We at Oswaal Books, welcome the above decision of GSEB and have ensured our offerings include updated content, aligned with the latest syllabus as directed by the Board. Oswaal GSEB NCERT Solutions are designed as per the latest curriculum of Gujarat Board and emphasize on nurturing individuality thus enhancing one's innate potentials which help in increasing self-confidence. We believe that OSWAAL GSEB NCERT SOLUTIONS will help the students in school and after school in practicing and preparing extensively for both, Final Examinations as well as Competitive Examinations with utmost confidence!.
Audience of the Book :
This book Useful for Class XII Students.
1. Latest content—Strictly based on the latest GSEB Curriculum
2. GSSTB (NCERT) Textbook Questions—Fully Solved
3. Answers as per Educational Board Marking Scheme—helps students to self practice
4. Quick Review–Chapter wise / Topic wise Introduction—enables quick revision
5. Know the terms / facts / formulae / links—aids in-depth study and better understanding of the concepts
6. Mind Maps—For Improved Learning and Clearer Thinking
Table of Contents:
1. The Solid State
4. Chemical Kinetics
5. Surface Chemistry
6. General Principles And Processes Of Isolation Of Elements
7. The P-Block Elements
8. The D And F Block Elements
9. Coordination Compounds
10. Haloalkanes And Haloarenes
11. Alcohols, Phenols, And Ethers
12. Aldehydes, Ketones And Carboxylic Acids
16. Chemistry In Everyday Life