Oswaal Gujarat GSEB NCERT Solutions (Textbook + Exemplar) For Class - X Science (For March 2020 Exam) by Panel Of Experts
“The Objective of Education is to prepare the young to Educate themselves throughout their Lives” This philosophy has always been followed by Gujarat Secondary Education Board (GSEB), whether through their education system framework or regular enhancement in curriculum. GSEB ensures better access, equality and quality in elementary education for school students. In order to achieve aforesaid objectives, Gujarat State Board of School Textbooks (GSSTB) has proposed a new syllabus for school textbooks, which will be aligned with NCERT.
We at Oswaal Books, welcome the above decision of GSEB and have ensured our offerings include updated content, aligned with the latest syllabus as directed by the Board. Oswaal GSEB NCERT Solutions are designed as per the latest curriculum of Gujarat Board and emphasize on nurturing individuality thus enhancing one's innate potentials which help in increasing self-confidence. We believe that OSWAAL GSEB NCERT SOLUTIONS will help the students in school and after school in practicing and preparing extensively for both, Final Examinations as well as Competitive Examinations with utmost confidence!.
Audience of the Book :
This book Useful for Class X Students.
1. Latest content: Strictly based on the latest GSEB Curriculum
2. GSSTB (NCERT) Textbook Questions: Fully Solved
3. Some Important Questions developed by ‘Oswaal Editorial Board’
4. Chapter-wise &Topic-wise presentation
5. Chapter Objectives: A sneak peek into the chapter
6. Mind Map: A single page snapshot of the entire chapter
7. Quick Review: Concept-based study material
8. Tips & Tricks: Useful guidelines for attempting each question perfectly
Table of Contents:
1. Chemical Reactions And Equations
2. Acids, Bases And Salts
3. Metals And Non-Metals
4. Carbon And Its Compounds
5. Periodic Classification Of Elements
6. Life Processes
7. Control And Co-Ordination
8. How Do Organisms Reproduce ?
9. Heredity And Evolution
10. Light-Reflection And Refraction
11. Human Eye And Colourful World
13. Magnetic Effects Of Electric Current
14. Sources Of Energy
15. Our Environment
16. Sustainable Management Of Natural Resources