Oswaal CBSE Unsolved Papers Chapterwise & Topicwise For Class - XII Economics (For March 2020 Exam) by Panel Of Experts
CBSE always believes in Global Trends of Educational Transformation. The CBSE curriculum gets its lead from National Curriculum Framework – 2005 and Right to Free and Compulsory Education Act – 2009. The aim of CBSE Curriculum is not just to let learners obtain basic knowledge but to make them life-long learners. CBSE always updates and reviews the syllabus to make it more relevant with educational transformation and in last few years the chapters and topics which CBSE has added are very interesting and increase practical knowledge. The latest updation of CBSE curriculum happened on 29thMarch 2019 applicable for the Academic Year 2019-2020.
Oswaal Unsolved Papers are designed as per the latest curriculum and emphasize on nurturing individuality thus enhancing one's innate potentials which help in increasing the self-study mode for students. Features like Chapter wise and Topic wise presentation strengthen knowledge and attitude related to the subject. Oswaal Unsolved Papers are designed in such a way that students can set their own goals and can improve their problem solving and thinking skills. The Unsolved Questions format facilitates practice which in term will lead to better understanding of concepts.
The journey of this book is never ending as it is reviewed every year. It is thoroughly updated as per the latest guidelines of the CBSE Board thereby strictly following the latest syllabus and pattern of the Board. It contains more than sufficient questions which help students in practicing and completing the syllabus. Questions incorporated in this encompass all the ‘Typologies’ mentioned by CBSE namely Remembering, Understanding, Applying, Analysing & Evaluating and Creation. Solutions for these can be taken from Oswaal Solved Papers available in the market. Practically, this book provides students everything they need to learn and excel.
Audience of the Book :
This book Useful for Class XII Students.
1. Strictly based on the latest CBSE Curriculum issued on 29thMarch 2019 for Academic Year 2019-2020
2. Previous Years’ Board Unsolved Questions for practice
3. Handwritten Toppers’ Answers
4. AllTypology of Questions including Objective Type
5. ‘Most Likely Questions’ generated by Oswaal Editorial Board
6. Suggested videos at the end of each chapter for a Hybrid Learning Experience
Table of Contents:
1. National Income and Related Aggregates
2. Money and Banking
3. Aggregate Demand and Short-run Equilibrium Output
4. Problems and Measures of Excess and Deficient Demand
5. Government Budget and the Economy
6. Balance of Payments
7. Foreign Exchange Rate
8. Development Experience (1947-90) and Economic Reforms Since 1991
9. Current Challenges Facing Indian Economy
10. Comparative Development Experiences of India with Its Neighbours