Oswaal CBSE Unsolved Papers Chapterwise & Topicwise For Class - X Mathematics (For March 2020 Exam) by Panel Of Experts
CBSE always believes in Global Trends of Educational Transformation and Continual Improvement Process which means that the Board continually examines its processes and curriculum to evolve and find resonance amongst the educational fraternity. In this context, CBSE had restored Class X Board examination from the academic year 2017-18 doing away with the CCE pattern. Further to this, on 29thMarch 2018, CBSE released an updated curriculum for Academic Year 2019-2020 on which this latest edition of Oswaal Unsolved Papersis based.
We at Oswaal Books are always proactive to follow the changes proposed by the Board and implement the same as soon as possible to put the students, parents and teachers at ease. The Oswaal Unsolved Papers have been modified and rewritten as per the latest Board guidelines in order to supplement the need of the students during the entire academic year!
As the CBSE remodelled assessment structure is divided in two major parts namely Internal Assessment and Board Examinations, Oswaal Unsolved Papers have been designed to assist students to prepare for their multiple Assessment as well as the Board examinations with equal ease. Oswaal Unsolved Papers will not only help students with regular studies but will also equip the teachers with the most updated study material for the class. The unsolved questions provide ample scope for practice leading to better understanding of concepts. The solutions to all the unsolved questions can found in Oswaal Question Banks for the specific subjects.
The Unsolved Papers have been designed with a lot of care and attention to details. All chapters are arranged 'TOPICWISE' where each topic is explained in detail and covers all typologies of Questions specified by CBSE. We hope to make Oswaal Unsolved Papers a student's best companion to sail through the entire academic year smoothly.
Audience of the Book :
This book Useful for Class X Students.
1. Strictly based on the latest CBSE Curriculum issued on 29thMarch 2019 for Academic Year 2019-2020
2. Previous Years’ Board Unsolved Questions have been given for practice
3. Handwritten Toppers’ Answers and all Typology of Questions including Objective Type have been given for each chapter.
4. ‘Most likely Questions’ generated by Oswaal Editorial Board with 100+ years of teaching experience.
5. Suggested videos at the end of Chapters are given for a Hybrid Learning Experience.
Table of Contents:
1. Real Numbers
3. Pair of Linear Equations in Two Variables
4. Quadratic Equations
5. Arithmetic Progression
6. Lines (in two-dimensions)
10. Introduction to Trigonometry and Trigonometric Identities
11. Heights and Distances
12. Areas Related to Circles
13. Surface Areas and Volumes