Oswaal CBSE The Story Of My Life For Class - X For 2019 Exam by Panel Of Experts
Going by the old adage by renowned thinker Francis Bacon, “Reading maketh a full man....,” and to inculcate good reading habits among the children, Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has prescribed Novels for classes X & XII as per the latest circular dated 15th March 2018.
CBSE Board has been laying emphasis on reading novels as this could help children in acquiring important skills of imagination, expression and appreciation of literature. It further reiterates that though all the skills of gaining proficiency in a language are equally important, nevertheless, reading tremendously helps in improving comprehension, accuracy, fluency and diction.
For class X, the recommended books are The Diary of a Young Girl by Anne Frank and The Story of My Life by Helen Keller.
This book on THE STORY OF MY LIFE has been designed with utmost care considering the student’s need to comprehend the text better. It contains the Original Text from the Novel as well as a Question Bank at the end of every chapter. Word Meanings, ‘Give it a Thought’, Chapter Summary, Chapter Analysis, Development of Characters and a host of Questions of different Typologies & Previous Years Board Questions aid in better understanding of the novel as well as a systematic revision of the chapter.
|Audience of the Book :|
|This book Useful for Class - X students.|
|Key Features :|
1. Original & Unabridged Text along with Chapter Summary
2. Previous Years’ Board Examination Questions- Fully Solved.
3. Chapter-wise Questions along with Word Meaning & Chapter Summary for better understanding
4. ‘Give it a Thought’, Chapter Analysis & Development of Characters aid in in depth study.
5. Questions based on Character, Plot, Theme, Incidents and Episodes included