Oswaal CBSE Diary Of A Young Girl For Class - X For 2019 Exam by Panel Of Experts
Going by the old adage by renowned thinker Francis Bacon, “Reading maketh a full man....,” and to inculcate good reading habits among the children, Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has prescribed Novels for classes X & XII as per the latest circular dated 15th March 2018.
CBSE Board has been laying emphasis on reading novels as this could help children in acquiring important skills of imagination, expression and appreciation of literature. It further reiterates that though all the skills of gaining proficiency in a language are equally important, nevertheless, reading tremendously helps in improving comprehension, accuracy, fluency and diction. For class XII, the recommended books are The Invisible Man by Herbert George Wells or Silas Marner by George Eliot.
This book is based on 'SILAS MARNER' and has been designed with utmost care considering the student's need to comprehend the text better. It contains the Original Text from the Novel as well as a Question Bank at the end of every chapter. Word Meanings, 'Give it a Thought', Chapter Summary, Chapter Analysis, Development of Characters and a host of Questions of different Typologies & Previous Years Board Questions aid in better understanding of the novel as well as a systematic revision of the chapter
|Audience of the Book :|
|This book Useful for Class - XII students.|
|Key Features :|
1. Original & Unabridged Text along Chapter Summary.
2. Chapter-wise Questions along with Glossary is provided to make easy understanding of the Chapter.
3. Questions based on Plots Themes ,Character Sketches & Incidents are given in the end.
4. The language used in the book is simple and accurate in order to enhance comprehension of the novels.
5. The books will enable the amalgamations of reading & writing skills of the students.