Oswaal CBSE Sample Question Papers For Class VII Mathematics (For March 2020 Exam) by Panel Of Experts
Preparing for any Examination calls for a lot of discipline and perseverance on the part of a student. We at Oswaal Books have always strived to be a student’s closest companion, his guiding light and his trusted friend by helping him sail through this important phase with utmost ease and confidence and emerge a winner!!
In order to excel, a student not only has to be updated with the latest NCERT curriculum but also stay focused and use necessary exam tools to his advantage. We at Oswaal Books have created many such exam preparatory tools strictly based on NCERT Textbooks.
Oswaal Books has always been proactive to follow the changes proposed by the NCERT and implement the same as soon as possible to put the students, parents and teachers at ease. The Oswaal Sample Question Papers have been developed as per the latest NCERT guidelines in order to support the students during the crucial exam preparatory phase. They provide the most formidable combination of Questions along with top notch Learning Tools to empower the students to conquer every examination they face.
Each Sample Question Paper has been designed with a lot of care and precision. Our panel of experts have tried their best to arrange each Sample Question Paper in such a way that it gives the students an exact feel of the Final Examination. Special care has been taken to keep all the solutions simple and precise.
Audience of the Book :
This book Useful for Class VII Students.
1. Ten Sample Question Papers covering important concepts from an examination perspective (1-5 solved and 1-5 for Self-Assessment*)
2. Solved Paper 2018 for exam preparation
3. All Typologies of Questions included for examination success
4. On Tips Notes for crisp revision
5. ‘Mind Maps’ for improved learning
6. Oswaal Grammar Charts to facilitate effective concept clarification (Only in English SQPs)
Table of Content:
1. Sample Question Papers (Solved)
2. Self Assessment Papers
4. Hints of Self Assessment Papers 1-5