Oswaal CBSE Question Bank Chapterwise & Topicwise Solved Papers For Class - XII Business Studies (March 2021 Exam) by Panel Of Experts
India is one of the youngest economies in the world today. Hence, it becomes imperative for our education system to churn out more of learners than ever before. It is the learners’ mindset which will set us apart from the rest of the world. Hence, by the way of Education, we must sow the right seeds today to reap the benefits in the years to come.
With this vision, CBSE, the national level board of education in India for public and private schools, has yet again updated and released its curriculum for the upcoming Academic Year. With all the refreshing changes and updates, the way ahead looks exciting for students and teachers alike!
We at Oswaal Books, are also extremely upbeat about the recent changes. We have made every possible effort to incorporate all these changes in our books for the coming Academic Year. Latest Typologies of Questions like Multiple Choice Questions, Fill in the Blanks, Match the Following, etc. have been exclusively developed by the Oswaal Editorial Board and included in our Question Banks.
Audience of the Book :
This book Useful for Class-XII Business Studies Students.
1. Chapter-wise/ Topic-wise presentation for systematic and methodical study
2. Strictly based on the latest CBSE Curriculum released on 1st April 2020 for Academic Year 2020 -2021.
3. Previous Years' Question Papers with Marking Scheme & Toppers' Answers for exam-oriented study
4. Understanding, Application, Analysing & Evaluation and Creation Based Question based on Bloom’s Taxonomy for cognitive skills development
5. Latest Typologies of Questions developed by Oswaal Editorial Board included.
6. Mind Maps in each chapter for making learning simple.
7. 'Most likely Questions' generated by Oswaal Editorial Board with 100+ years of teaching experience.
8. Suggested videos at the end of each chapter for a Hybrid Learning Experience.
Table of Content:
1. Nature and Significance of Management
2. Principles of Management
3. Business Environment
9. Financial Management
10. Financial Markets
12. Consumer Protection