Oswaal CBSE Question Bank Chapterwise & Topicwise For Class - XI Entrepreneurship Reduced Syllabus (For March 2021 Exam) by Panel Of Experts
It is rightly said that “Change is the only constant.” In the past few months, the world has changed drastically and adapting to these changes is vital for our progress. These are unprecedented times which have called for unprecedented measures. School is being conducted online and classrooms have shifted to computer screens.
To ensure that real learning doesn’t stop even in this age of virtual classrooms; Oswaal Books has updated all its products for 2021 examinations. We have upgraded our books to supplement students’ need for extensive practice and in-depth understanding of their subjects. Our Question Banks have been redesigned keeping in mind the new & reduced syllabus and new challenges that the students are facing today.
Latest Typologies of Questions like Multiple Choice Questions, Tabular based Questions, Passage based Questions, Picture based Questions, Fill in the Blanks, Match the Following, etc. have been exclusively developed by the Oswaal Editorial Board and included in our Question Banks. All chapters in Oswaal Question Banks are arranged ‘TOPICWISE’ where each topic is explained in detail and covers all typologies of Questions specified by CBSE along with well-labelled and high-quality figures/diagrams for faster learning. All the questions from NCERT Textbooks, fully solved are included in our books. Along with this Previous Years ‘Questions from Kendriya Vidhyalaya Sangathan & DDE are also included.
Audience of the Book :
This book Useful for Class-XI Entrepreneurship Students.
1. Chapter-wise/ Topic-wise presentation for systematic and methodical study
2. Strictly based on the Reduced CBSE Curriculum issued on 7th July 2020 (CBSE Cir. No. Acad-47/2020) for Academic Year 2020-2021, following the latest NCERT Textbook
3. Previous Years’ Question Papers From Kendriya Vidhyalaya Sangathan & DDE
4. Remembering, Understanding, Application, Analysing & Evaluation and Creation Based Question based on Bloom’s Taxonomy for cognitive skills development
5. Latest Typologies of Questions developed by Oswaal Editorial Board included.
6. Mind Maps in each chapter for making learning simple.
7. ‘Most likely Questions’ generated by Oswaal Editorial Board with 100+ years of teaching experience.
8. Suggested videos at the end of each chapter for a Hybrid Learning Experience
Table of Content:
1. Entrepreneurship: Concept and Functions
2. An Entrepreneur
3. Entrepreneurial Journey
4. Entrepreneurship as Innovation and Problem Solving
5. Concept of Market
6. Business Finance and Arithmetic
7. Resource Mobilization