Oswaal CBSE Question Bank Chapterwise & Topicwise For Class - XI Economics (March 2021 Exam) by Panel Of Experts
India is one of the youngest economies in the world today. Hence, it becomes imperative for our education system to churn out more of learners than ever before. It is the learners’ mindset which will set us apart from the rest of the world. Hence, by the way of Education, we must sow the right seeds today to reap the benefits in the years to come
It is very rightly said that if we teach today as we taught yesterday, then we rob our children of tomorrow. With this vision, CBSE, the national level board of education in India for public and private schools, has yet again updated and released its curriculum for the upcoming Academic Year. With all the refreshing changes and updates, the way ahead looks exciting for students and teachers alike!
We at Oswaal Books, are also extremely upbeat about the recent changes. We have made every possible effort to incorporate all these changes in our books for the coming Academic Year. Latest Typologies of Questions like Multiple Choice Questions, Tabular based Questions, Passage based Questions, Picture based Questions, Fill in the Blanks, Match the Following, etc. have been exclusively developed by the Oswaal Editorial Board and included in our Question Banks.
Audience of the Book :
This book Useful for Class-XI Students .
1. Strictly based on the latest CBSE Curriculum released on 1st April 2020 for Academic Year 2020-2021,
2. Latest edition NCERT Textbook Questions–Fully Solved
3. Previous Years’ Examination Questions of Kendriya Vidhyalaya Sangathan (KVS)
4. All Typologies of Questions included based on Bloom’s Taxonomy for cognitive skills development
5. Multiple Choice Questions included as per the latest design of the Question Paper issued by CBSE
6. Revision Notes for comprehensive study
7. Mind Maps in each chapter for remembering facts & figures easily
Table of Content:
2. Consumer's Equilibrium : Utility Analysis & Indifference Curve Analysis
3. Demand And Elasticity Of Demand
4. Production Function
5. Cost Of Production And Revenue
6. Producer's Equilibrium
7. Concept Of Supply
8. Elasticity Of Supply
9. Forms Of Market
10. Price Determination Under Perfect Competition With Simple Applications