Oswaal CBSE Question Bank For Class - X Social Science Reduced Syllabus (For March 2021 Exam) by Panel Of Experts
It is rightly said that “Change is the only constant.” In the past one year, the world has changed drastically and adapting to these changes is vital for our progress. These are unprecedented times which have called for unprecedented measures. School is being conducted online and classrooms have shifted to computer screens.
To ensure that real learning doesn’t stop even in this age of virtual classrooms; Oswaal Books has updated all its products. We have upgraded our books to supplement students’ need for extensive practice and in-depth understanding of their subjects. Our worksheets and question banks have been redesigned keeping in mind the new syllabus and new challenges that the students face.
Latest Typologies of Questions like Multiple Choice Questions, Tabular based Questions, Passage based Questions, Picture based Questions, Fill in the Blanks, Match the Following, etc. have been exclusively developed by the Oswaal Editorial Board and included in our Question Banks. All chapters in Oswaal Question Banks are arranged ‘TOPICWISE’ where each topic is explained in detail and covers all typologies of Questions specified by CBSE along with well-labelled and high-quality figures/diagrams for faster learning. All the questions from NCERT Textbooks, fully solved are included in our books. Along with this Previous Years ‘Questions from Kendriya Vidhyalaya Sangathan & DDE are also included.
Audience of the Book :
This book Useful for Class-X Social Science Students.
1. Chapter-wise/ Topic-wise presentation for systematic and methodical study
2. Strictly based on the latest Reduced CBSE Curriculum issued on 7th July 2020 for Academic Year 2020 -2021, following the latest NCERT Textbook
3. Previous Years' Question Papers from Kendriya Vidhyalaya Sangathan & DDE are included
4. Questions from various competencies including-conceptual Understanding, creative expression, reasoning, justifying and applying literary conventions.
5. Latest Typologies of Questions developed by Oswaal Editorial Board included.
6. Mind Maps in each chapter for making learning simple.
7. Suggested videos of each chapter for a Hybrid Learning Experience.
Table of Content:
India And The Contemporary World - II
1. The Rise Of Nationalism In Europe
2. Nationalism In India
3. The Making Of A Global World
4. The Age Of Industrialization
Contemporary India - II
1. Resources And Development
3. Manufacturing Industries
4. Lifelines Of National Economy
Democratic Politics - II
1. Power Sharing
3. Political Parties
4. Outcomes Of Democracy
Understanding Economic Development
2. Sectors of The Indian Economy
3. Money and Credit
4. Globalisation and The Indian Economy