Oswaal CBSE Question Bank For Class - X Science (March 2021 Exam) by Panel Of Experts
India is one of the youngest economies in the world today. Hence, it becomes imperative for our education system to churn out more of learners than ever before. It is the learners’ mindset which will set us apart from the rest of the world. Hence, by the way of Education, we must sow the right seeds today to reap the benefits in the years to come
It is very rightly said that if we teach today as we taught yesterday, then we rob our children of tomorrow. With this vision, CBSE, the national level board of education in India for public and private schools, has yet again updated and released its curriculum for the upcoming Academic Year. With all the refreshing changes and updates, the way ahead looks exciting for students and teachers alike!
We at Oswaal Books, are also extremely upbeat about the recent changes. We have made every possible effort to incorporate all these changes in our books for the coming Academic Year. Latest Typologies of Questions like Multiple Choice Questions, Tabular based Questions, Passage based Questions, Picture based Questions, fill in the Blanks, Match the Following, etc. have been exclusively developed by the Oswaal Editorial Board and included in our Question Banks.
Audience of the Book :
This book Useful for Class-X Students.
1. Chapter-wise/ Topic-wise presentation for systematic and methodical study
2. Strictly based on the latest CBSE Curriculum released on 1st April 2020 for Academic Year 2020 -2021, following the latest NCERT Textbooks
3. Previous Years' Question Papers with Marking Scheme & Toppers' Answers for exam-oriented study
4. Quesions from various competencies including-conceptual understanding, creative expression, reasoning, justifying and applying literary conventions.
5. Latest Typologies of Questions developed by Oswaal Editorial Board included.
6. Mind Maps in each chapter for making learning simple.
7. 'Most likely Questions' generated by Oswaal Editorial Board with 100+ years of teaching experience.
8. Suggested videos at the end of each chapter for a Hybrid Learning Experience
Table of Content:
1. Chemical Reactions
2. Acids, Bases and Salts
3. Metals and Non-Metals
4. Carbon Compounds
5. Periodic Classification of Elements
6. Life Processes
7. Control and Co-ordination
9. Heredity and Evolution
10. Light – Reflection and Refraction
11. Human Eye and Colourful World
13. Magnetic Effects of Electric Current
14. Sources of Energy
15. Our Environment
16. Management of Natural Resources