Oswaal CBSE Question Bank For Class - X NCERT English Workbook (March 2021 Exam) by Panel Of Experts
Teaching and learning of language in school education should be based on the insight that language learning is a natural process which should be enhanced in school for academic and overall achievement of the learners. In this context, importance has been attributed in the National Curriculum Framework-2005, to methods of teaching which are process based. These give opportunities to learners for engaging with texts through various activities and exercises and equip them for self-assessment.
With this vision, NCERT , the National Council of Educational Research and Training, released the Workbook -Words & Expression-II for Class X for the upcoming Academic Year. The passages and activities given in the book create opportunities for the students to handle the English language for performing important language functions and help them develop critical thinking on contemporary concerns.
Audience of the Book :
This book Useful for Class-X Students.
1. Strictly based on the latest NCERT Workbook, Edition 2020-2021
2. Chapter-wise Overview for better learning
3. All NCERT Workbook Exercises-Fully solved for practice
4. Mind Map for making learning simple
5. NCERT Videos for a Hybrid Learning Experience
Table of Content:
1. A Letter to God
2. Nelson Mandela : Long Walk to Freedom
3. Two Stories About Flying
4. From the Diary of Anne Frank
5. The Hundred Dresses–I
6. The Hundred Dresses–II
7. Glimpses of India
8. Mijbil, the Otter
9. Madam Rides the Bus
10. The Sermon at Benares
11. The Proposal