Oswaal CBSE Question Bank Chapterwise & Topicwise Class XI Informatics Practice (For March 2020 Exam) by Panel Of Experts
On 29th March 2019, CBSE released an updated curriculum for Academic Year 2019-2020 in which it has suggested various changes which will have a bearing on the format of the Final Examination to be conducted in March.
Oswaal Question Banks are designed as per the latest curriculum and emphasize on nurturing individuality thus enhancing one's innate potentials which help in increasing the self-study mode for students. Features like Chapter wise and Topic wise presentation strengthen knowledge and attitude related to the subject. Oswaal Question Banks are designed in such a way that students can set their own goals and can improve their problem solving and thinking skills.
Oswaal Question Bank is thoroughly updated as per the latest guidelines of the CBSE Board thereby strictly following the latest syllabus and pattern of the Board. It contains more than sufficient questions which help students in practicing and completing the syllabus. Quick Review in the beginning of each chapter is an added advantage of using this book. Questions incorporated in this Question Bank encompass all the 'Typologies' mentioned by CBSE namely Remembering,
Understanding, Application, Analysing and Evaluation and Creation. Solutions for these have been checked twice and efforts have been made to make them completely error proof. Practically, this book provides students everything they need to learn and excel.
Audience of the Book :
This book Useful for Class XI Students.
1. Includes Objective Types/MCQ’s
2. Strictly based on the latest CBSE Curriculum issued on 29th March 2019 for Academic Year 2019-2020
3. Previous Years "Examination Questions of KVS"
4. Latest Edition NCERT Textbook Questions - Fully Solved
5. Multiple Choice Questions as per the latest CBSE Syllabus
6. Quick Review for clarity of concepts
7. Suggested Videos at the end of each chapter for a Hybrid Learning Experience
Table of Content:
1. Introduction to Computer System
2. Introduction: Python Programming
3. Data Handling
4. Data Management
5. Society, Law and Ethics