Oswaal CBSE Question Bank Chapterwise & Topicwise For Class - XI Computer Science (For March 2020 Exam) by Panel Of Experts
CBSE always believes in Global Trends of Educational Transformation. The CBSE curriculum gets its lead from National Curriculum Framework – 2005 and Right to Free and Compulsory Education Act – 2009. The aim of CBSE Curriculum is not just to let learners obtain basic knowledge but to make them life-long learners. CBSE always updates and reviews the syllabus to make it more relevant with educational transformation and in last few years the chapters and topics which CBSE has added are very interesting and increase practical knowledge. The latest updation of CBSE curriculum happened on 29th March 2019 applicable for the Academic Year 2019-2020.
Oswaal Question Banks are designed as per the latest curriculum and emphasize on nurturing individuality thus enhancing one’s innate potentials which help in increasing the self-study mode for students. Features like Chapterwise and Topicwise presentation strengthen knowledge and attitude related to the subject. Oswaal Question Banks are designed in such a way that students can set their own goals and can improve their problem solving and thinking skills.
Audience of the Book :
This book Useful for Class XI Students.
1. Strictly based on the latest CBSE Curriculum issued on 29th March 2019 for Academic Year 2019-2020, following the latest NCERT Textbook.
2. Previous Years’ “Examination Questions of KVS”.
3. All Typology of Questions included based on Bloom’s Taxonomy for cognitive skills development.
4. Objective Type Questions included as per the latest design of the Question Paper issued by CBSE.
5. Revision Notes for comprehensive study.
6. Suggested Videos at the end of each chapter for a Hybrid Learning Experience.
7. Mind Maps in each chapter for remembering facts & figures easily.
Table of Content:
1. Basic Computer Organisation
2. Software Concepts
3. Memory Units and Number System
4. Operating System
5. Basic Concepts of Flowchart
6. Boolean Algebra
7. Cloud and Parallel Computing
8. Python Fundamentals
9. Data Handling
10. Conditional and Looping Constructs
11. Idea of Debugging
12. Lists, Tuples and Dictionaries
13. Sorting Algorithms
14. String Manipulation
15. Relational Databases
16. Structured Query Language (SQL)
17. Aggregate Functions
18. Basics of NO SQL Databases
19. Society, Law and Ethics
20. Online Access and Safe Communication