Oswaal CBSE Question Bank Chapterwise & Topicwise Solved Papers For Class - IX Social Science ( For March 2020 Exam ) by Panel Of Experts
On 29th March 2020, CBSE released an updated curriculum for Academic Year 2018-2020 in which it has suggested changes which will directly affect the Final Examinations to be conducted in March. We at Oswaal Books are always proactive to follow the changes proposed by the Board and implement the same as soon as possible to put the students, parents and teachers at ease. The Oswaal Question Banks have been modified and rewritten as per the latest Board guidelines in order to supplement the need of the students during the entire academic year! As the CBSE remodelled assessment structure is divided in two major parts namely Internal Assessment and Final Examinations, Oswaal Question Banks have been designed to assist students to prepare for their periodic tests, internal assignments as well as the Final examinations with equal ease. Oswaal Question Banks will not only help students with regular studies but will also equip the teachers with the most updated study material for the class.
The Question Banks have been designed with a lot of care and attention to details. All chapters are arranged 'TOPICWISE' where each topic is explained in detail and covers all typologies of Questions specified by CBSE, with well labelled diagrams and high quality figures/diagrams for fast learning. We hope to make Oswaal Question Banks a student's best companion to sail through the entire academic year smoothly
Audience of the Book :
This book Useful for Class 9 Students.
1. Chapterwise/ Topicwise presentation for systematic and methodical study
2. Previous Years' Examination Questions with Marking Scheme for exam-oriented study
3. Remembering, Understanding, Application, Analysis& Evaluation and Creation Based Question for exam-oriented preparation
4. Multiple Choice Questions included as per the latest design of Question Paper issued by CBSE
5. Mind Maps in each chapter for making learning simple.
6. Suggested Videos at the end of each chapter for a Hybrid Learning Experience
7. All in one book, extremely useful in preparing for IIT Foundation and Ol
Table of Contents:
1. India and the Contemporary World-I
2. GEOGRAPHY Contemporary India- I
3. Democratic Politics-I
4. Understanding Economic Development-I