Oswaal CBSE Question Bank Chapterwise & Topicwise, Solved Papers For Class - XII Chemistry (For 2021 Exam) by Panel Of Experts
It is rightly said that “Change is the only constant.” In the past few months, the world has changed drastically and adapting to these changes is vital for our progress. These are unprecedented times which have called for unprecedented measures. School is being conducted online and classrooms have shifted to computer screens.
To ensure that real learning doesn’t stop even in this age of virtual classrooms; Oswaal Books has updated all its products for 2021 examinations. We have upgraded our books to supplement students’ need for extensive practice and in-depth understanding of their subjects. Our Question Banks have been redesigned keeping in mind the new & reduced syllabus and new challenges that the students are facing today.
Latest Typologies of Questions like Multiple Choice Questions, Tabular based Questions, Passage based Questions, Picture based Questions, Fill in the Blanks, Match the Following, etc. have been exclusively developed by the Oswaal Editorial Board and included in our Question Banks.
All chapters in Oswaal Question Banks are arranged ‘TOPICWISE’ where each topic is explained in detail and covers all typologies of Questions specified by CBSE along with well-labelled and high-quality figures/diagrams for faster learning. Answers from CBSE Marking scheme are highlighted in order to specify the correct method of answering questions for attaining maximum marks.
Audience of the Book :
This book Useful for Class-XII Chemistry Students.
Some of the key benefits of studying from Oswaal Question Banks are:
• Chapter-wise/ Topic-wise presentation for systematic and methodical study
• Strictly based on the Reduced CBSE Curriculum issued for Academic Year 2020-2021, following the latest NCERT Textbook and Exemplar
• Previous Years' Question Papers with Marking Scheme & Toppers' Answers for exam-oriented study
• Remembering, Understanding, Application, Analysing & Evaluation and Creation Based Question based on Bloom's Taxonomy for cognitive skills development
• Latest Typologies of Questions developed by Oswaal Editorial Board included
• Mind Maps in each chapter for making learning simple
• 'Most likely Questions' generated by Oswaal Editorial Board with 100+ years of teaching experience
• Suggested videos at the end of each chapter for a Hybrid Learning Experience
IMPORTANT FEATURES OF THE BOOK: Self-Study Mode
• Chapter wise/Topic wise Previous Years’ Board Examination Questions to facilitate focused study
• Latest Board solved paper along with Marking Scheme and Handwritten Topper’s Answers for practice Exam Preparatory Material
• Answers of CBSE Marking Scheme up to March 2019 Exam with detailed explanations to score full marks in exams
• Answering Tips & Commonly Made Errors for clearer thinking All-In-One
• Revision notes, Mind Maps & Grammar charts facilitate quick revision of chapters
• NCERT & Oswaal 150+ concept videos for digital learning
Table of Content:
1. The Solid State
4. Chemical Kinetics
5. Surface Chemistry
6. p-Block Elements
7. ‘d’ and ‘f’ Block Elements
8. Coordination Compounds
9. Haloalkanes and Haloarenes
10. Alcohols, Phenols and Ethers
11. Aldehydes, Ketones and