Oswaal CBSE Question Bank Chapterwise & Topicwise Solved Papers For Class - XII Computer Science C++ ( For March 2020 Exam ) by Panel Of Experts
The latest updation of CBSE curriculum happened on 29th March 2019 applicable for the Academic Year 2019-2020 with some major changes which will have a bearing on the Question Paper Design for the final Board Examination in 2020
Oswaal Solved Papers are thoroughly updated as per the latest guidelines of the CBSE Board thereby strictly following the latest syllabus and pattern of the Board. These are designed as per the latest board examination paper design released by CBSE and emphasize on nurturing individuality thus enhancing one’s innate potentials which help in increasing the self-study mode for students. Features like Chapterwise and Topicwise presentation strengthen knowledge and attitude related to the subject. These Question Banks have been designed in such a way that students can set their own goals and can improve their problem solving and thinking skills.
These Question banks contain more than sufficient questions which help students in practicing and completing the syllabus. Quick Review in the beginning of each chapter is an added advantage of using this book. Questions incorporated in this book encompass all the ‘Typologies’ mentioned by CBSE namely Remembering, Understanding, Application, Analysis& Evaluation and Creation. Solutions for these have been checked twice and efforts have been made to align them closely to the Marking Scheme. Practically, this book provides students everything they need to learn and excel.
Audience of the Book :
This book Useful for Class 12th Computer Science Question Bank.
1. Strictly based on the latest CBSE Curriculum issued on29th March 2019 for Academic Year 2019-2020, following the latest NCERT Textbook
2. Previous Years' Board Questions for in depth study
3. Handwritten Toppers' Answers
4. Answers strictly as per the CBSE Marking Scheme
5. All Typology of Questions included based on Blooms' Taxonomy for cognitive skills development
6. Multiple Choice Questions included as per the latest design of the Question Paper issued by CBSE
7. Quick Review for comprehensive study
Table of Contents:
1. Object Oriented Programming In C++
2. Data Structures
3. Database Management System And Sql
4. Boolean Algebra
5. Networking & Open Source Software