|Oswaal CBSE Laboratory Manual Class - VII Social Science For 2019 Exam by Panel Of Experts
CBSE always believe in Global Trends of Educational Transformation. The CBSE curriculum gets its lead from National Curriculum Framework – 2005 and Right to Free and Compulsory Education Act – 2009. As said by John Holt “We learn to do something by doing it. There is no other way” is very true and this is the reason why CBSE has incorporated Laboratory Practicals as a part of curriculum of class 6 to 8, so that students can perform what they learn in their classrooms
This Laboratory Manuals include all Projects, Activities and Experiments as specified in latest CBSE curriculum. At the end of every activity Viva Voce questions have been given for extra practice. Projects have been added to facilitate collective efforts and extension of learning to real life. Some brain teasers have also been added with answers and hints for practice.
|Audience of the Book :|
|This book Useful for Class - VII students.|
|Key Features :|
1. Strictly as per the latest CBSE and NCERT guidelines.
2. Includes Activities/Experiments specified in NCERT textbooks.
3. Brief description of each Activity/Experiment given as ‘Theoretical Concepts’.
4. Group Activities & Projects to facilitate collective efforts and extension of learning to real life situations.
5. Extra Practice Questions given after each activity as ‘Viva Voce’.