Oswaal CBSE Class 9 English Language & Literature Question Bank (Reduced Syllabus) (For 2021 Exam) by Panel Of Experts
It is rightly said that “Change is the only constant.” In the past few months, the world has changed drastically and adapting to these changes is vital for our progress. These are unprecedented times which have called for unprecedented measures. School is being conducted online and classrooms have shifted to computer screens.
To ensure that real learning doesn’t stop even in this age of virtual classrooms; Oswaal Books has updated all its products for 2021 examinations. We have upgraded our books to supplement students’ need for extensive practice and in-depth understanding of their subjects. Our Question Banks have been redesigned keeping in mind the new & reduced syllabus and new challenges that the students are facing today.
Latest Typologies of Questions like Multiple Choice Questions, Tabular based Questions, Passage based Questions, Picture based Questions, Fill in the Blanks, Match the Following, etc. have been exclusively developed by the Oswaal Editorial Board and included in our Question Banks. All chapters in Oswaal Question Banks are arranged ‘TOPICWISE’ where each topic is explained in detail and covers all typologies of Questions specified by CBSE along with well-labelled and high-quality figures/diagrams for faster learning. All the questions from NCERT Textbooks, fully solved are included in our books. Along with this Previous Years ‘Questions from Kendriya Vidhyalaya Sangathan & DDE are also included.
While everything is changing, one thing remains the same – our commitment to helping students learn by training their minds to think. At Oswaal Books, the focus is always on providing knowledge; getting good marks is the certain by-product.
Key Features :
Some of the key benefits of studying from Oswaal Question Banks are :
1. Chapter-wise/ Topic-wise presentation for systematic and methodical study
2. Strictly based on the Reduced CBSE Curriculum issued on 7th July 2020 (CBSE Cir. No. Acad - 47/2020) for Academic Year 2020 -2021, following the latest NCERT Textbook
3. Previous Years’ Question Papers from Kendriya Vidhyalaya Sangathan & DDE are included
4. Questions from various competencies including-conceptual understanding, creative expression, reasoning, justifying and applying literary conventions.
5. Latest Typologies of Questions developed by Oswaal Editorial Board included.
6. Mind Maps in each chapter for making learning simple.
7. ‘Most likely Questions’ generated by Oswaal Editorial Board with 100+ years of teaching experience.
8. Chapter wise Suggested videos for a Hybrid Learning Experience.
Audience of the Book :
This book Useful for Class 9 English Students.
Table of Content:
PART A : Reading
PART B : Writing
PART C : LITERATURE BEEHIVE Prose
PART D : Poetry
SUPPLEMENTARY READER : MOMENTS