Oswaal CBSE All In One Class 10, Science (For 2021 Exam) by Panel Of Experts
Have you ever been told to do something that you had no idea how to do? If yes, you just managed to fumble your way through it, absolutely clueless of the outcome.
This is the predicament that thousands of Secondary School students face today. They have no idea how to study effectively. They re-read textbooks, they refer to their notes time and again and try to memorise as much as they can. The result- they score poorly in their assessments in school and are left clueless as to how to improve.
Audience of the Book :
This book Useful for Class-X Science Students.
Oswaal Books latest offering All in One is going to break down the actual studying strategies for success and empower the students with the 5 E’s of Learning-
• Engage- Introduce interesting content enabling better assimilation of concepts
• Explore- Provide meaningful insights into various typologies and methodologies for effective exam preparation
• Explain- Give better clarification for concepts and theories
• Elaborate- Complement studying with ample examples and Oswaal exam tools
• Evaluate- Conclude with Effective self-assessment tools Latest & Reduced CBSE Curriculum Strictly based on the latest & Reduced CBSE curriculum issued for Academic Year 2020-2021, following the latest NCERT Textbook & NCERT Exemplar in case of Maths & Science subjects. Follows the Latest NEP 2020 Guidelines All in One has moved away from solely rote learning of facts towards more imaginative and flexible learning structures Latest Typologies of Questions as per CBSE Latest Typologies like; MCQs, Tubulars’, Passages, Picture based questions, Fill in the blanks, Match the following, etc. have been included in each chapter
Table of Content:
1. Chemical Substances : Nature and Behaviour
2. World of Living
3. Natural Phenomena
4. Effects of Current
5. Natural Resources