Organizational Behaviour: A Modern Approach by Kumar Arun, N. Meenakshi
This book prescribes methods to manage employees and suggests that the management takes responsibility for everything that might adversely affect an employee's capacity to work creatively and intelligently, irrespective of the place - inside the organization or outside it. The focus of the book is on holistic development of the individual. Peeping into the human mind, it shows how organizations can tap the passions and fears of their employees to make them more creative and productive. The book prescribes a democratic and inclusive management style.
A special feature of this book is that there is an innovative integration of chapter objectives and summaries leading to analysis through caselets. Every point in the objectives has corresponding text and is supplemented by a Case.
Audience of the Book :
This book Useful for Management Student.
1. Novel orientation—is written for the knowledge economy as against the traditional approach which is for the industrial economy.
2. Incorporates the latest research and developments that have taken place in the last ten years in the field of organizational behaviour, as against the conventional approach based on anachronistic theories and notions.
3. Comprehensive content—includes a total of 261 distinct topics.
4. Corresponding cases for each topic.
5. Summary for every distinct topic.
6. Thinks anew—includes topics such as Women in the Workplace, The CEO, Self-Management, Career Management, and Managing and Enhancing Performance.
Table of Content:
2. Managing Careers
5. Decision Making
6. Group Dynamics
7. Team Dynamics
9. Conflict Management
12. Organization Structure
13. Values and Culture
14. Organizational Change
15. The CEO
16. Women in the Workforce
17. Managing and Enhancing Performance