Organisational Behaviour by B.Nandhakumar
From text and cases perspective, Organisational Behaviour is a well-prepared book to meet the needs of all graduate students of commerce and management faculties. Besides, this book also fulfills the requirements of M.B.A/M.S.W/B.Com/B.B.A/B.B.A (C.A)/P.G.D.M and other pertinent degree course for several Indian universities.
Audience of the Book :
This book Useful for Human Resource Management Students.
1. Most comprehensive coverage with latest developments.
2. Conceptual and theoretical aspects of Organisational Behaviour and their changing dimensions.
3. A clear and easy to understand approach that provides an excellent account of Organisational Behaviour with Indian examples.
4. Review questions.
5. Enclosed University question papers.
6. Organisational Behaviour case studies, to provide practical insights to students.
Table of Contents:
1. Organisational Behaviour
6. Job Satisfaction
8. Transactional Analysis
10. Business Ethics
11. Group Behaviour
12. Teams and Decision Making
13. Employee Stress
14. Organisational Conflict
16. Organisational Climate
17. Organisational Development
18. Organisational Effectiveness
19. Organisational Change
20. Organisational Culture
21. Employee Counselling
22. Power and Politics
23. Emotional Intelligence
24. Organisational Behaviour in Global Perspective
University Question Papers