|Objective Non-Verbal Reasoning by Schand Publication|
This Objective Reasoning series, structured in three books—Objective Verbal Reasoning; Objective Non-Verbal Reasoning; and Objective Logical Reasoning—is an attempt to provide the candidates a resource to attain conceptual clarity needed to comprehend reasoning questions in a simple way and solve the questions accurately.
|Audience of the Book :|
|This book Useful for competitive exam.|
1. Balanced approach in providing practice exercises of each type of conventional non-verbal reasoning questions—classification, analogies and series completion.
2. Illustrations and worked out examples provided for different types of questions generally asked in the competitive examinations for conventional non-verbal reasoning questions.
3. Well-developed explanations to the solutions, wherever necessary.
4. Bulk exercises provided for exhaustive practice in solving all three types of conventional nonverbal reasoning questions.
5. A compendium of some novel and uncommon types of non-verbal questions provided under 'Miscellaneous' category.
6. Expressive diagrammatic solutions for the novel types of questions, wherever possible.
7. Bulk of problems provided relate to question-types frequently asked in major exams. .
|Table of Contents:|
2.Series Completion Test