Network Analysis & Synthesis (A Conceptual Approach) by Uday A. Bakshi, Ajay V. Bakshi
The importance of Network Analysis & Synthesis is well known in computer engineering field. Overwhelming response to my books on various subjects inspired me to write this book. The book is structured to cover the key aspects of the subject Network Analysis & Synthesis.
The book uses plain, lucid language to explain fundamentals of this subject. The book provides logical method of explaining various complicated concepts and stepwise methods to explain the important topics. Each chapter is well supported with necessary illustrations, practical examples and solved problems. All the chapters in the book are arranged in a proper sequence that permits each topic to build upon earlier studies. All care has been taken to make students comfortable in understanding the basic concepts of the subject.
Audience of the Book :
This book Useful for Electrical Engineering student.
Table of Contents:
1. Signals and Basic Network Concepts
2. Laplace Transform and Applications
3. Network Functions
4. Two Port Network Parameters
5. Elements of Realizability Theory
6. Fundamentals of Network Synthesis
7. Elements of Transfer Function Synthesis
8. Introduction to Active Network Synthesis - Active Filter Design
Appendix - A Thevenin's and Norton's Theorems
Appendix - B Laplace Transform Relations