Modern Office Management (As Per CBCS, Odisha) by R. S. N. Pillai, Bagavathi
This textbook has been specifically designed for the undergraduate students of all the universities in Odisha as per Choice Based Credit System (CBCS). It will acquaint students with significant skills required in an office for managing day-to-day responsibilities, efficiently and effectively.
Audience of the Book :
This book Useful for Management Student.
1. In-depth discussion on important topics such as, office environment, correspondence & mail, personnel management, supervision, work measurement & standards, reports & précis writing, cost reduction & cost savings and leadership & motivation.
2. Over 200 chapter-end questions to test and strengthen learning of the students.
3. An appendix on Abbreviations of commonly used words in an office
Table of Content:
1. Modern Office
2. Office Management
3. Office Organisation
4. Office Accommodation and Layout
5. Office Environment
7. Correspondence and Mail
8. Record Administration
9. Office Stationery and Forms
10. Office Appliances
11. Office Communication
12. Personnel Management
13. Office Services
14. Office Supervision
15. Collection of Data
16. Presentation of Data
17. Work Measurement and Standards
18. Office Reports and Precis Writing
19. Office Cost Reduction and Cost Savings
20. Modern Technology
21. Leadership & Motivation
Appendix: Common Abbreviations