The importance of Microprocessors & Microcontrollers is well known in various engineering fields. Overwhelming response to our books on various subjects inspired us to write this book. The book is structured to cover the key aspects of the subject Microprocessors & Microcontrollers.
The book uses plain, lucid language to explain fundamentals of this subject. The book provides logical method of explaining various complicated concepts and stepwise methods to explain the important topics. Each chapter is well supported with necessary illustrations, practical examples and solved problems. All chapters in this book are arranged in a proper sequence that permits each topic to build upon earlier studies. All care has been taken to make students comfortable in understanding the basic concepts of this subject.
This book Useful for Computer Science, IT And Electronics Engineering students.
1. Introduction to 8086 Microprocessor Architecture
2. Instruction Set & Assembler Directives
3. Assembly Language Programming
4. Modular Programming
5. Interrupts & Interrupt Service Routines
6. 8086 System Bus Structure
7. I/O Interfacing and Programming
8. Introduction to Multiprogramming and Multiprocessor Configurations
9. Parallel Communication Interface
10. Serial Communication Interface - 8251
11. Timer Controller - 8253 / 8254
12. Keyboard / Display Controller - 8279
13. Interrupt Controller - 8259
14. DMA Controller - 8237
15. 8051 Microcontroller
16. Addressing Modes, Instruction Set & ALP
17. 8051 I/O Ports, Timer, Serial Port & Interrupts Programming
18. LCD, Keyboard and Stepper Motor Interfacing
19. ADC, DAC & Sensor Interfacing, Waveform Generation & External Memory Interfacing
Appendix - A Important Programs
Solved Question Papers of Anna University