Mechanical Measurement & Metrology For GTU University (IV - MECH. - 3141901) by Anup Goel, Dr. S. L. Gadhave
The importance of Mechanical Measurement & Metrology is well known in various engineering fields. Overwhelming response to my books on various subjects inspired me to write this book. The book is structured to cover the key aspects of the subject Mechanical Measurement & Metrology.
The book uses plain, lucid language to explain fundamentals of this subject. The book provides logical method of explaining various complicated concepts and stepwise methods to explain the important topics. Each chapter is well supported with necessary illustrations, practical examples and solved problems. All the chapters in the book are arranged in a proper sequence that permits each topic to build upon earlier studies. All care has been taken to make students comfortable in understanding the basic concepts of the subject.
Audience of the Book :
This book Useful for Engineering Students.
Table of Content:
1. Introduction to Metrology, Linear and Angular Measurement
2. System of Limits, Fits, Tolerance and Gauging
3. Measurement of screw thread and gear
4. Measurement systems and basic concepts of measurement methods
5. Force, Torque and Pressure, Strain and Temperature Measurement