Me ‘n’ Mine Pullout Worksheets Science is a complete practice material for students in the form of worksheets through which they can revise concepts and identify the areas of improvement. Assessment of all the topics can be comprehensively done through these sets. The series also comprises solved and unsolved practice papers as per latest CBSE syllabus and guidelines. Along with the basic exercises the series also comprises various elements of the formative assessment like puzzles, crosswords, projects, etc.
This book Useful for Class VI students.
1. Systematically Arranged Content with numbered worksheets
2. Wide Variety of Exercises covering both Formative and Summative Assessment
3. Includes All Question Types, e.g., very short answer type, short answer type, long answer type, etc.
4. Gives Definitions of Key Words at the starting of each chapter under ‘Study Material’ section.
5. Doable Project Ideas using easily available resources in relevant/all chapters.
6. Chapter Test at the end of each chapter.
7. Five Practice Papers based on latest CBSE guidelines with ample space for writing answers.
8. Lab/Life Skills Activities, Viva Questions, Charts, Projects and Quiz in Mathematics are provided after each chapter to help reinforce the concepts learnt and quick recall.
9. Practical Based Questions in Science.
10. Experiments along with observational questions to have real life application of concepts in Science.
11. Crossword Puzzles to break the monotony in Science.
12. Class/ Home Assignments for drill and practice in Science.
1. Food: Where Does It Come From?
2. Components Of Food
3. Fibre To Fabric
4. Sorting Materials Into Groups
5. Separation Of Substances
6. Changes Around Us
7. Getting To Know Plants
8. Body Movements
9. The Living Organisms And Their Surroundings
10. Motion And Measurement Of Distances
11. Light, Shadows And Reflections
12. Electricity And Circuits
13. Fun With Magnets
15. Air Around Us
16. Garbage In, Garbage Out