This book Useful for Class X students.
1. Contains Explanations on Fundamentals, Exercises for thorough practice and Easy Learning Tips for better understanding.
2. Step by Step Instructions along with illustrations for easy understandability.
3. Covers all aspects of Summative and Formative Assessment
4. Includes Unsolved Test Papers in each chapter.
5. Contains Two Solved and Five Unsolved Practice Papers as per the latest examination guidelines prescribed by CBSE.
6. Well-graded activities designed to make students learn in progression.
UNIT 1 : HISTORY [India and the Contemporary World-II]
1. The Rise of Nationalism in Europe
2. The Nationalist Movement in Indo-China
3. Nationalism in India
4. The Making of a Global World
5. The Age of Industrialisation
6. Work, Life and Leisure
7. Print Culture and the Modern World
8. Novels, Society and History
UNIT 2 : GEOGRAPHY [Contemporary India-II]
1. Resources and Development
2. Water Resources
4. Minerals and Energy Resources
5. Manufacturing Industries
6. Lifelines of National Economy
UNIT 3 : POLITICAL SCIENCE [Democratic Politics-II]
1. Power Sharing
3. Democracy and Diversity
4. Gender, Religion and Caste
5. Popular Struggles and Movements
6. Political Parties
7. Outcomes of Democracy
8. Challenges to Democracy
UNIT 4 : ECONOMICS [Understanding Economic Development]
2. Sectors of the Indian Economy
3. Money and Credit
4. Globalisation and the Indian Economy
5. Consumer Rights
UNIT 5 : DISASTER MANAGEMENT (For Projects and Assignments only)
1. Tsunami–The Killer Sea Waves
2. Safer Construction Practices
3. Survival Skills
4. Alternate Communication Systems During Disasters
5. Sharing Responsibility
A Solved Project
Two Practice Papers (Solved)
Three Practice Papers (Unsolved)