Marketing Management For B.Com (Sem-6, Delhi University) by J. P. Mahajan, Anupama Mahajan
It gives us great pleasure to present Marketing Management, a curriculum-driven basic textbook to B.Com. students of Semester VI of the University of Delhi. The book is written in a simple, scientific and lucid style. In order to enhance the critical thinking skills of students.
In developing this book in its present form, we have been benefited by extensive interactions and exchange of views with our teacher colleagues in the area to whom we gratefully acknowledge our indebtedness. Over the years, we have found our students to be a source of silent inspiration. We are indeed thankful to them for unintentionally providing both insights and inputs through their probing questions during the course of classroom discussions.
|Audience of the Book :|
|This book Useful for Commerce And Management student.|
1. Learning Objectives: Each chapter opens with the synoptic view of its coverage through learning objectives, providing a preview of what students will learn by reading and studying the chapter.
2. Study Aids: Each chapter makes a careful and productive use of a variety of study aids, such as Flow Charts, Tables, Exhibits, Figures and Boxes. Numerous photographs, advertisements and snapshots have been incorporated into the fabric of the text to enhance comprehension and stimulate interest in marketing tools used by firms to communicate value to customers.
3. Examination Questions: Each chapter lists questions asked over the years in university examinations.These questions will help students in understanding the concepts covered in the chapter and also to articulate reasoned arguments on contemporary issues
|Table of Contents:|
1. Introduction to Marketing
2. Marketing Mix
3. Marketing Environment
4. Consumer Behaviour
5. Market Segmentation, Targeting and Positioning
6. Products Decisions
8. Channels of Distribution and Distribution Logistics
9. Wholesaling and Retailing
11. Tools of Promotion