Welcome to the Third edition of Organizational Behaviour. During the last five years, the book has received overwhelming support from students, teachers and researchers all over India.
The clear writing style, cutting edge content, research focus and interesting examples have turned the book into a hot selling proposition for over 5 years now. In the interim, the way individuals, groups and organizations have adapted to a dynamic and ever-changing environment has attracted the attention of researchers and academicians all over the globe. As things stand now, the subject matter is inundated with articles, books, case studies and research reports - trying to capture the dynamic nature of human relationships in an organizational setting.
As a result, the authors are forced to carry out a careful balancing act incorporating the latest thinking in the field. To cut the excess fat, a radical surgery has been carried out. New topics have been added; live examples have come to enrich the theoretical content, lots of skill building exercises and lateral thinking puzzles have found their way into the text.
This book Useful for Management Students.
1. Organisational Behaviour: Nature, Scope and Importance
2. Approaches to Organisational Behaviour
3. Individual Behaviour and Personality
4. Learning and Behaviour Modification
6. Values and Attitudes
7. Groups and Group Dynamics
8. Teams and Teamwork
9. Communication Johari Window and Transaction Analysis
10. Motivation: Concept and Theories
11. Leadership: Styles and Theories
12. Power and Political Behaviour
13. Organisational Culture
14. Managing Across Cultures
15. Organisation Structure and Design
16. Organisational Change and Developmen
17. Organisational Conflict & Negotiation
18. Decision-making, Creativity and Innovation
19. Appendix & References