This book discusses in detail the theory and applications of change management, which is a step-by-step approach to change an organization’s management, strategies and processes, to boost its efficiency and performance better than its competitors.
The text examines the importance of change management and its utility in the era of globalization. It elaborates on various planned organizational strategies and contingency approaches, and the validity of these as justified methods of change management in the Indian and global environmental contexts.
Besides postgraduate students of management, researchers and professionals in the field will also find this book immensely useful.
This book Useful for Management students.
1. Introduction to Management of Change.
2. Organizational Structure and Change.
3. Structure and Management of Change.
4. Organizational Culture and Management of Change.
5. Managing Cultural Change: Indian and Global Illustrations.
6. Change and HR Management: Concepts and Applications.
7. Change and Strategy in Organizations.
8. Strategies for Organizational Growth: Applications.
9. Organizational Development.
10. Applications of Organization Development in India.
11. Work Processes and Management of Change.
12. Role of Information Technology in Managing Change.
13. Change Through Customer Relationship Management.
14. Contingency Approaches for Managing Change.
15. Managing Change in Knowledge Era.