1. Higher Order Thinking Skills (HOTS) forms a new feature of the present edition of the book. It covers Conceptual Short Answer Questions, Typical Numerical Problems and application based question set inCambridge examinations.
2. Fully solved A.I.P.M.T., J.E.E. Mains, J.E.E. Advanced (Papers I & II) have been provided to give students a close feel of such CompetitiveExaminations.
3. Fully solved C.B.S.E. Board Examination Papers 2014 (both Delhi&All India) have been appended tomakestudents visulize the pattern of questions to be asked in the examinations.
4. All the N.C.E.R.T.Text Book exercieses are covered with hints and ensures in different Section of the chapter.
5.A number of problems and short answer question have been given under the heading practice problems promoting problem solving skills in students.
6. Window to Formula forms a new feature of the present edition. It contains a direct and simple formula based Numerical Problem, which will tell the students as to how the formuladerived in an article is to be used to solve theproblem.
7. Tough & Tricky problems with solutions are added to accelerate the potential of the students for solving Numerical problems.
8. Multiple Choice Questions set in various competitive examinations, such as C.B.S.E., (Preliminary & Mains) A.I.I.M.S., A.F.M.C., C.P.M.T., A.I.E.E.E., M.N.R., I.I.T., etc., covered in the book. Hints/ Solutions have been provided to Multiple Choice Questions set in C.B.S.E and A.I.E.E.E. Examinations. Apart from this, Assertion & Reasoning Type Questions have been incorporated in the book for the students preparing for A.I.I.M.S. Examinations..