Learning Planet English Coursebook series (Classes 1-5) aims to help students develop the skills to understand and analyse literature, so that they develop a passion for the English language.The series is based on the NCERT guidelines and recommendations issued in 2005.
This book Useful for Class 4 Students.
1. Learning outcome-driven chapters
2. Interactive approach through cartoon strips to make the chapters come alive
3. A variety of genres such as poems, prose, plays, folktales and fairytales which cover a range of themes such as humility, friendship, etc.
4. Activity-based approach that links the students' everyday environment with the information contained in the text
5. Chapters interspersed with Higher Order Thinking Skills (HOTS) questions to test students' critical thinking skills
6. Meanings of difficult words provided at the end of the chapters
7. Website links provided for students to gain additional information based on the chapters
8. Model Test Papers provided at the end of the books for assessment of students
1. Growth of a Tree
2. Tom Whitewashes the Fence
3. The Party
4. Birbal's Khichdi
6. Tiger, Tiger!
7. The Pot That Died
9. A Girl Called Manu
10. The School Breaks Up
11. Indira Gandhi
12. The Forest Witch and the Christmas Rose
14. The Mock Turtle's Story
15. Frogs in the Fountain
Model Test Paper 1
Model Test Paper 2