Learning Planet English Coursebook series (Classes 1-5) aims to help students develop the skills to understand and analyse literature, so that they develop a passion for the English language.The series is based on the NCERT guidelines and recommendations issued in 2005.
This book Useful for Class 3 Students.
1. Learning outcome-driven chapters
2. Interactive approach through cartoon strips to make the chapters come alive
3. A variety of genres such as poems, prose, plays, folktales and fairytales which cover a range of themes such as humility, friendship, etc.
4. Activity-based approach that links the students' everyday environment with the information contained in the text
5. Chapters interspersed with Higher Order Thinking Skills (HOTS) questions to test students' critical thinking skills
6. Meanings of difficult words provided at the end of the chapters
7. Website links provided for students to gain additional information based on the chapters
8. Model Test Papers provided at the end of the books for assessment of students
1. Spaghetti! Spaghetti!
2. Ali Baba and the Forty Thieves
3. The Brinjal Thief
4. Paper Boats
5. Anansi and the Yam Hills
6. The Ladybird
7. A Pound of Butter
8. The Land of Story-books
9. The Baking Class
10. Celebrating Earth Day
11. I Wonder Why
12. The Golden Plate
13. The Wright Brothers
14. A Bird Came Down the Walk
Model Test Paper 1
Model Test Paper 2