Interpretation of Statutes Notes
1. General principles of interpretation.
2. Internal Aid to Interpretation.
3. Amending, Consolidating and Codifying Statutes.
4. Interpretation of Fiscal Statutes.
5. Interpretation of the Constitution.
6. Legal Fiction.
7. Statutes affecting the crown of the State.
8. External Aid to Interpretation of Statutes.
9. Beneficial Construction.
10.Presumption affecting the jurisdiction of the Court.
11.Operation of a statute.
12.Mandatory and Directory Statues.
13.Interpretation of Penal Statutes.
14.The General Clauses Act, 1897- Effect of repeal.