The present book titled “ISC Computer Science Using JAVA” is featured with updated syllabus guidelines and tends to provide Quality IT Literacy in the most easy way through Logic Formation and Explanations, best possible.
This book Useful for Computer Science students.
The main features of the book are as follows:
1. Each topic has been thoroughly described, the theory is rigorously developed and a large number of numerical examples have been included to illustrate its application.
2. The book also contains advanced problems useful for Textbook.
1. Boolean Algebra
2. Computer Hardware
3. Programming in Java
5. Primitive Values, Wrapper Classes, Types And Casting
6. Variables And Expressions
7. Statements And Their Scope
9. Arrays And Strings In Java
10. Inheritance And Polymorphism
11. Data Structures
12. Complexity And Big O Notation
13. Implementation Of Algorithms To Solve Problems
14. ISC Board Practical Programs (Solved And Unsolved)
15. ISC Board Sample Programming Assignments
16. ISC Board Objective Assignments In Java Programming
17. ISC board Practical File Solved Assignments with Documentation and Algorithms