ICSE Numberswiz For Class - VI by Anubhuti Gangal
ICSE NumbersWiz, a new series for KG to Class 8, has been designed as per the requirements of the latest curriculum of the Council for the Indian School Certificate Examinations (CISCE). This series has been structured and designed to meet the challenges of mathematics learning as well as the needs of a broad range of students. The content is designed to reach all learners in the classroom irrespective of their skill levels or learning capabilities.
This series is based on the suggestions and feedback of teachers and mathematicians from across the country. The strength of the series lies in its simple language, easy presentation and ‘learning by doing’ method.
The books of this series have been developed to make learning of mathematics fun and enjoyable through a variety of fun activities and thus making the journey to attaining a deeper understanding of the subject and mathematical concept a pleasurable one.
Audience of the Book :
This book Useful for Class VI Students.
1. Warm Up to refresh the concepts learnt earlier
2. Worksheets provide interactive and application-based activities
3. Maths Lab Activities, Fun Activities, and Projects ensure active participation of the learner
4. Challenge! questions involve the learning of complex judgemental skills
Table of Content:
2. Natural Numbers and Whole Numbers
3. Negative Numbers and Integers
6. Decimal Fractions
7. Playing with Numbers
8. Ratio and Proportion
10. Speed, Time and Distance
11. Introduction to Algebra
12. Linear Equations in One Variable
13. Basic Geometrical Ideas (2D)
14. Understanding Elementary Shapes
15. Identification of 3D Shapes
16. Symmetry (Reflection)
18. Perimeter and Area
19. Data Handling
Model Test Paper – 2