The importance of Hydraulics & Pneumatics is well known in various engineering fields. Overwhelming response to my books on various subjects inspired me to write this book. The book is structured to cover the key aspects of the subject Hydraulics & Pneumatics.
The book uses plain, lucid language to explain fundamentals of this subject. The book provides logical method of explaining various complicated concepts and stepwise methods to explain the important topics. Each chapter is well supported with necessary illustrations, practical examples and solved problems. All the chapters in the book are arranged in a proper sequence that permits each topic to build upon earlier studies. All care has been taken to make students comfortable in understanding the basic concepts of the subject.
This book Useful for Mechanical Engineering students.
1. Introduction to Hydraulics and Pneumatics
2. Hydraulic Fluids and Hydraulic Laws
3. Basics of Fluid Power and Symbols
4. Fluid Transmission Elements
5. Hydraulic Pumps
6. Pump performance
7. Hydraulic Power Unit and its Elements
8. Accumulators and Intensifiers
9. Hydraulic Actuators
10. Control Valves
11. Industrial Hydraulic Circuits
12. Pneumatics Basics And Compression Theory
13. Pneumatics Fluid Controllers and Valves
14. Pneumatics Actuators and Pneumatic Circuits
15. Piston Velocity Analysis and Calculations
16. System Design
Solved University Question Papers