Heat Transfer by Srikanth V. Karankoti, Dr. Vikas V. Shinde, Shailesh M. Mulye, Anilkumar D. Sathe
The importance of Heat Transfer is well known in various engineering fields. Overwhelming response to my books on various subjects inspired me to write this book. The book is structured to cover the key aspects of the subject Heat Transfer.
The book uses plain, lucid language to explain fundamentals of this subject. The book provides logical method of explaining various complicated concepts and stepwise methods to explain the important topics. Each chapter is well supported with necessary illustrations, practical examples and solved problems. All the chapters in the book are arranged in a proper sequence that permits each topic to build upon earlier studies. All care has been taken to make students comfortable in understanding the basic concepts of the subject.
Audience of the Book :
This book Useful for Mechanical Engineering students.
Table of Contents:
1. Introduction and Basic Concepts of Heat Transfer
2. One Dimensional Steady State Heat Conduction without Heat Generation
3. One Dimensional Steady State Heat Conduction with Heat Generation
4. Heat Transfer Through Extended Surfaces
5. Thermal Insulation And Transient Heat Conduction
8. Heat Tranfer Equipments
Oral Question And Answer
Solved University Question Papers