Golden Co-ordinate Geometry By N. P. Bali
Golden Co-Ordinate Geometry By N. P. Bali
The book 'Golden Co-ordinate Geometry' has been designed to meet the requirements of students of Degree and Honours classes of various Universities. It will also be found useful by the students preparing for various competitive examinations. The author has more than four decades of experience of teaching mathematics to graduate classes and has first hand experience of problems and difficulties faced by students.
The book has been written with the conviction that a good book needs minimum guidance from the teacher and is self-sufficient for clarity of basic concepts. This book has been my aim to lay before the students a strictly rigorous and yet very simple exposition of Co-ordinate Geometry and its applications. Like the companion volumes Differential Calculus, Real Analysis, Differential Equations, Integral Calculus, Statics, Dynamics etc
Audience of the Book :
|FOR ALL COLLEGE CLASSES|
The main features of the book are as follows:
1. The development of the subject is systematics.
2. Almost every article is followed by properly graded illustrative examples.
3. It contains solutions of questions set in various Indian Universities and competitive examinations.
Most of the examples are selected from the university papers.
Table of Contents:
1. The Point
2. The Straight Line
3. Two or More Straight Lines
4. Change of Axes
5. The Circle
6. Two or More Circles
7. The Parabola
8. The Ellipse
10. The General Equation of the Second Degree and Tracing of Conics