Golden Accountancy Class XII (New Edition) by Abhishek Singh
Golden Accountancy has been thoroughly revised as per the latest C.B.S.E. syllabus and guidelines issued on the subject. The books is based on functional approach and covers all the important aspects and issues which serves as a foundation for the Class 12 students to build conceptual clarity and understanding of the topic.
Audience of the Book :
This book helps them to score high in Class 12th Board and other related Professional Examinations (CA-CPT, CMA, CS etc.).
The main features of the book are as follows:
1. C.B.S.E Circular No. Acad. 43 and Circular No. Acad 17 incorporated in the book.
2. List of Important Sections of Companies Act, 2013, incorporated in the beginning of the book.
3. Summary; Learning Objectives; Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ’s) and Theoretical Questions are arranged in chronological order for student to grip on theoretical concepts of the topics.
4. Viva Voce Questions; Relevant Accounting Standards and Guidance Notes have been discussed wherever it is required to make the students aware of the regulatory framework affecting the accounting process.
5. Conceptual Questions; N.C.E.R.T Questions, Previous Year Board’s Questions and Practice Questions are arranged in chronological order to help the students for better understanding.
6. Evaluation, Value Based Questions (on Case Studies) and Advance Learning Questions; Multiple Choice Questions (M.C.Q’s) for student appearing for professional studies.
7. C.B.S.E. Sample Paper and 2 Model Test Paper; One Day Revision Capsule and Glossary provided at the end of the book.
8. C.B.S.E. 2015-16 Accountancy Paper (Solved) provided at the end.
Table of Contents:
1. Fundamental of Partnership
2. Reconstitution of Partnership-Change in Profit Sharing Ratio
3. Admission of a Partner
4. Retirement and Death of a Partner
5. Dissolution of a Partnership Firm
6. Issue of Shares
7. Issue and Redemption of Debentures
8. Financial Statement of a Company
9. Analysis of Financial Statement
10. Ratio Analysis
11. Cash Flow Statement
C.B.S.E. Sample Question Paper 2015
One Day Revision Capsule
2015-16 C.B.S.E. Board Examination (Solutions)