The main features of the book are as follows:
1. C.B.S.E Circular No. Acad. 43 and Circular No. Acad 17 incorporated in the book.
2. List of Important Sections of Companies Act, 2013, incorporated in the beginning of the book.
3. Summary; Learning Objectives; Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ’s) and Theoretical Questions are arranged in chronological order for student to grip on theoretical concepts of the topics.
4. Viva Voce Questions; Relevant Accounting Standards and Guidance Notes have been discussed wherever it is required to make the students aware of the regulatory framework affecting the accounting process.
5. Conceptual Questions; N.C.E.R.T Questions, Previous Year Board’s Questions and Practice Questions are arranged in chronological order to help the students for better understanding.
6. Evaluation, Value Based Questions (on Case Studies) and Advance Learning Questions; Multiple Choice Questions (M.C.Q’s) for student appearing for professional studies.
7. C.B.S.E. Sample Paper and 2 Model Test Paper; One Day Revision Capsule and Glossary provided at the end of the book.
8. C.B.S.E. 2015-16 Accountancy Paper (Solved) provided at the end.