Golden Accountancy Class XI (New Edition) by Abhishek Singh
Golden Accountancy has been thoroughly revised as per the latest CBSE syllabus and guidelines issued on the subject. As Accountancy curriculum has undergone various types of changes from time to time to integrate itself with the global accounting norms. This brings new challenges for the students to prepare themselves to have a strong base for advanced learning of the subject.
Audience of the Book :
This book will serve the purpose and help him to score high in their school exam as well as in professional courses exams (like CA-CPT, CMA, CS).
The main features of the book are as follows:
1. Frequently Asked Questions and Theoretical Questions are arranged in chronological order for student to grip on theoretical concepts of the relevant topic.
2. Viva Voce and Value Based Questions have been formulated for each chapter according to the latest guidelines issued by CBSE Board.
3. Conceptual Questions, NCERT Questions and Practice Questions are arranged in chronological order to help the students for better understanding
4. Inclusive of Multiple Choice Questions for the students who wish to pursue Professional Courses (like CA-CPT, CMA, CS).
5. Sample Test Papers and Glossary at the end of the book, to grip the accounting terminology.
6. Relevant Accounting Standards have been discussed wherever students need to be made aware of the regulatory framework affecting the accounting process.
7. Logical and effective presentation of topics creates a lot of interest while reading the book and makes it easy to understand even the complex topics.
Table of Contents:
1. Introduction and Theory Basis of Accounting
2. Accounting Equations and Vouchers
3. Journal and
4. Cash Book and Other Subsidiary Books
5. Bank Reconciliation Statement
6. Rectification of Errors
7. Depreciation, Provisions and Reserves
8. Bills of Exchange
9. Financial Statement of Sole Proprietorship
10. Accounting from Incomplete Record
11. Nor-for-Profit Organization
12. Computerized System of Accounting