The main features of the book are as follows:
1. Frequently Asked Questions and Theoretical Questions are arranged in chronological order for student to grip on theoretical concepts of the relevant topic.
2. Viva Voce and Value Based Questions have been formulated for each chapter according to the latest guidelines issued by CBSE Board.
3. Conceptual Questions, NCERT Questions and Practice Questions are arranged in chronological order to help the students for better understanding
4. Inclusive of Multiple Choice Questions for the students who wish to pursue Professional Courses (like CA-CPT, CMA, CS).
5. Sample Test Papers and Glossary at the end of the book, to grip the accounting terminology.
6. Relevant Accounting Standards have been discussed wherever students need to be made aware of the regulatory framework affecting the accounting process.
7. Logical and effective presentation of topics creates a lot of interest while reading the book and makes it easy to understand even the complex topics.