For the first time UPSC has introduced a compulsory paper on the subject –“General Studies and Engineering Aptitude” under Engineering Services Examinations from 2017 onwards. This is mandatory for all branches and disciplines. The ten chapters included in this paper are of great importance for every engineering graduate. The present day industry requires engineers with background of these subjects. Thus it is really a welcome move.
This book Useful for Engineering Mathematics Students.
1. Current Issues of National and Internationl Importance Relating to Social, Economic and Industrial Development
2. Engineering Aptitude and Reasoning
3. Engineering Mathematics and Numerical Analysis
4. General Principles of Design, Drawing and Importance of Safety
5. Standards and Quality Practices in Production, Construction, Maintenance and Service
6. Basics of Energy and Environment
7. Basics of Project Management
8. Basics of Material Science and Engineering
9. Information and Communication Technologies
10. Ethics and Values in Engineering
Model Test Paper
Solved Paper 2017