Fundamental Concept In Environmental Studies
|Fundamental Concept In Environmental Studies
Environmental science is an interdisciplinary subject that integrates the Physical and Biological Sciences with other academic fields of study. Basically when Environmental Science as a subject was introduced in the undergraduate syllabus of all Indian Universities, this book “Fundamental Concepts in Environmental Studies” had been designed to meet the requirements. The book was liked by all including students and faculty members. It covers complete syllabus as per UGC curriculum for undergraduate students of all disciplines of various Universities.
The main features of the book are as follows:
1. Some new topics like Dissolved Oxygen, Biological Oxygen Demand, Chemical Oxygen Demand, Natural Geysers, Environmental Club, Green Accounting, Honey and Bee Keeping, Social Forestry are introduced.
2. The book is thoroughly revised, so that it will be more effective and useful for competitive exams also in view of the present scenario.
|Table of Contents:|
1. Multidisciplinary Nature of Environmental Studies
2. Natural Resources
4. Biodiversity and Its Conservation
5. Environmental Pollution
6. Social Issues and the Environment
7. Human Population and the Environment