Formal Languages And Automata Theory by H. S. Behera, Janmenjoy Nayak, Hadibandhu Pattnayak
The book introduces the fundamental concepts of the theory of computation, formal languages and automata right from the basic building blocks to the depths of the subject. The book begins by giving prerequisites for the subject, like sets, relations and graphs, and all fundamental proof techniques. It proceeds forward to discuss advanced concepts like Turing machine, its language and construction, an illustrated view of the decidability and undecidability of languages along with the post-correspondence problem.
Audience of the Book :
This book Useful for Mathematics students.
1. Simple and easy-to-follow text
2. Complete coverage of the subject as per the syllabi of most universities
3. Discusses advanced concepts like Complexity Theory and various NP-complete problems
4. More than 250 solved examples
Table of Contents:
2. Concepts of Finite Automata
3. Regular Expressions and Regular Grammars
4. Context Free Grammars and Languages
5. Push Down Automata
6. Turing Machine
7. Decidability and Undecidability
8. Complexity Theory